Have you shared your views about King William Street CE Primary School through Parent View?
Parents and carers can give their views of King William Street CE Primary school at any time of the school year using an online questionnaire called Parent View.This questionnaire can be accessed directly at https://parentview.ofsted.gov.uk
How to register on Parent View
To register on the Parent View site, parents/carers must initially enter an email address, and confirm that they are a parent or carer. They will also be asked to clarify how many schools their children attend (allowing for different children at different schools). An email is then sent to the specified email address to verify the account. On verification, users then select a secure password for their account.
The School will also be able to sign up on the Parent View site to view your responses.
Parent View Questions
Once your login has been activated, they can follow the instructions on the screen and indicate whether they strongly agree, agree, disagree, strongly disagree or don’t know in response to the following 14 short statements.
The 14 statements are:
1. My child is happy at this school.
2. My child feels safe at this school.
3. The school makes sure its pupils are well behaved.
4. My child has been bullied and the school dealt with the bullying quickly and effectively.
5. The school makes me aware of what my child will learn during the year.
6. When I have raised concerns with the school they have been dealt with properly.
7. Does your child have special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND)? (yes or no)
If yes, the survey asks parents how strongly they agree with this statement: ‘My child has SEND, and the school gives them the support they need to succeed.’
8. The school has high expectations for my child.
9. My child does well at this school.
10. The school lets me know how my child is doing.
11. There is a good range of subjects available to my child at this school.
12. My child can take part in clubs and activities at this school.
13. The school supports my child’s wider personal development.
14. I would recommend this school to another parent. (yes or no)