King William Street Church of England Primary School is a friendly and secure school in which all children succeed and achieve their potential in a happy and caring environment. This is achieved within a Christian ethos where all are valued, safe and secure and where diversity is celebrated. The school strives to provide the best learning environment so that each child can develop fully as an individual, whilst learning to play their part as a valued member of the community. We are committed to ensuring that the well being, health and educational achievements of children go hand in hand. We support children to understand the important role they play both within the school environment, the local community and the wider world. The children are encouraged to feel part of our “school family” where everyone is important, special and valued. Education is a team effort and we feel that the involvement of parents, carers and families in this is essential. We hope that the school website will help to give you a flavour of King William Street CE Primary School and the learning opportunities we provide. We are proud of our school and hope that you will be too! You are welcome to visit us and see how our vision and aims are supporting the development and growth of our children.
Latest School Calendar Events
- Panda class assembly24May2022
2:40 pm - 3:10 pm
- Open Classroom for Tiger and Puffin classes25May2022
8:40 am - 9:10 am
- Quadkids Competition for year 5 and 625May2022
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Leopard class go swimming25May2022
10:10 am - 11:50 am
- Jubilee Disco for Tiger and Puffin classes25May2022
4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- Eight children took part in a Tag Rugby Competition at Lydiard Park Academy today. They enjoyed playing against other schools and some even surprised themselves with how proficient they were.
- Our whole school community came together once again and brought in donations for Ukraine.
- Some of the Church Council helped pack 120 hampers for single people who will be alone at Christmas. This took place at the community centre at Christ Church.